Monday, August 27, 2012

To Start it all Off

Oh Hi there!
Emily here. Why start this blog? Obviously to share my thoughts and ideas with the world wide web, right? I guess that is right in a sense. Mostly I want to focus on one thing I truly enjoy; reading. Does that mean I may get off topic? Yes, it sure does. Here are some other things you may want to know about me. I love music and get a bit obsessive about it sometimes. I may or may not start an entry with the music that I am currently listening to because I'm awesome like that. I love movies as well. Good and bad movies, I am a huge fan. I've lately had a hankering to watch The Breakfast Club (classic, right?). I love TV, but like bad TV. I could watch ANTM re-runs all the time if I wanted to. I also enjoy Project Runway, HIMYM, DOCTOR WHO (obsessed!), The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Dexter and so many others.
But now, to the point of this blog. If you want to get a closer look at that random stuff, check out that tumblr of mine!
Basically, my current unemployment has lead me to this idea. I've been thinking about what to do with my time as I am looking for and awaiting some sort of job opportunity and an idea of where I will be in the next year. The one thing I loved about college was that I was told to read books in my lit classes, and then write about it. I would choose a theme or just talk about it in general. I feel like I enjoyed that so much, and now that I have gotten into reading again due to having so much spare time I want to find a way to discuss it as well. Will anyone read this? Who knows. If you do, awesome. If no one does that's fine too. This is a way for me to continue reading, writing, and learning in a way I guess. So if you must know...here is what I am currently reading:
And here is my current tune of choice:

No comments:

Post a Comment