Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So I Get Easily Distracted.

I so wanted to have another book to write about, and I am almost finished I swear. I tend to get a little distracted by life and all the crazy things that are happening around me. I was on a small weekend getaway this past weekend and just haven't had the time to pick up my book. Though I know that as soon as I pick it up I will finish it, because it is so good. Here's what I'm currently reading:
It is so incredibly good I can hardly stand it. I wish I was not so easily distracted. But I plan on picking it up and finishing it within the next 12-24 hours. So incredibly good so far.

What else am I doing. Well I am still a bit obsessed with Ellie Goulding. My goodness she is amazing. Her newest song and video, crazy good.
She is so talented.

Well, I will continue on with my night. Life is crazy, and I am trusting that God gets me through this craziness and to where I am supposed to get in my life. It's hard to remember that sometimes. Tonight is one of those nights that I find remember that to be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment