Friday, August 23, 2013

Songs I can't ever skip (Summer 2013 edition)

Maybe I should make my own separate playlist of just these songs. Though I don't know how that would go. Would I never be able to listen to anything else? I'd definitely have to listen to the entire thing. These are songs I just can't ever seem to skip this summer when they come up on my Spotify. 

Amy Winehouse- You Know I'm No Good
She had an incredible voice and incredible talent. It's really too bad the way her life went. But this song is awesome.

M83- Midnight City
I feel bad for you if you haven't listened to this song yet, because you don't know the awesomeness that you are about to experience by hitting play.

Lorde- Royals
How in the world is this girl only 16? Seriously. This song may be getting overplayed on the radio at the moment, but its too good not to play.

Avicii- Wake Me Up
This song is just awesome. I can't get enough of it.

Daft Punk- Get Lucky and Instant Crush
I have loved this song since the album came out, actually a little before that. So good. So catchy, and if its ever on I'm jamming along with it. Nice work Daft Punk and Pharrell.

Instant Crush is also fantastic. This album in general is pretty good, but I love this song as well.

Anything JT
Seriously, how can you resist this voice? Oh, that's right, you can't.

Robin Thicke- Blurred Lines (ahhh so terrible)
Seriously, this song is raunchy. I don't recommend listening to it if you don't want to hear a raunchy song or watch girls parade around looking pretty stupid in all honesty. But the song is so catchy. Pharrell does it again.

Ellie Goulding- Burn
I am in love with this song. This is how you do a party song (yes, I'm talking to you Miley Cyrus). It's so catchy, and I can't help but dance around to it.

Civil Wars- The One that Got Away
This album in general is fantastic, but this song is amazing. I love these guys and am so glad that made another album

ZZ Ward- Put the Gun Down
Her voice is awesome.

AWOLNATION- Sail
I really don't know why I like this song, but I do. Don't question it please.

Capital Cities- Safe and Sound
I also don't quite get why I like this song (besides it being awesome).

Imagine Dragons- Radioactive
This song is awesome. I can't believe I almost forgot it. Stupid, stupid me.

It seems I included a fairly wide range of songs (though I may have skipped a few genres, but oh well). 

Happy end of summer everyone! Enjoy the last few days of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment